Sunday, February 22, 2015

D-Xirable Fashion Design! #13 (Sassy Stars "SS" Collection)


Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

Here is my 13th fashion design!

-Yellow-Green sleeveless shirt with a green stripe design and a yellow star

-Green belt
-Yellow-Green gaucho pants with a green waistband, green cuffs, and yellow stars
-Yellow-Green boots with green cuffs and green tips
Yellow-Green bag with green straps, green stripe design, and yellow stars

Created on 12/20/10.

Hope you like it!

With love,
xLBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely viewer! Thank you so much for viewing my fashion and tattoo designs! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)